- Position syntax when adding a card
- Before, once a card is added it automatically appears at the end of the list.
The development team came to the conclusion that this can become an issue if the list is already too long. So what they did was to find a way for users to indicate where the card should be positioned on the list. All the user has to do is to just type ('!' + card position) at beginning of the card title when creating a card. For example, typing "!4 super hard task" would create a card titled "super hard task" positioned at the 4th index of the list.
- Generate activity when checking/unchecking checklists
- Card not following when moving to another list
- Duplicate dates on past dues
- Gmail gadget issues
- Error handler when navigating to unknown board
Addition of plus, premium and enterprise plans.
blog comments powered by Disqus